- exactly identical : 8038,
- partially identical : 165,
- new : 14,
- deleted : 7.
- Lcom/skype/ipc/SkypeKitRunner; run ()V with Lcom/skype/ipc/SkypeKitRunner; run ()V 0.269383959472
This method has four modified basic blocks, but only three basic blocks are more interesting :
The integer value is the first argument (it's the operating mode) of the openFileOutput method, has been changed from 3 to 0 :
- public abstract FileOutputStream openFileOutput (String name, int mode)
- MODE_WORLD_READABLE (allow all other applications to have read access to the created file) and MODE_WORLD_WRITEABLE (allow all other applications to have write access to the created file),
- MODE_PRIVATE (the default mode, where the created file can only be accessed by the calling application (or all applications sharing the same user ID)).
- RWX, RWX, RWX
- RWX, R-X, ---
- Lcom/skype/ipc/SkypeKitRunner; ([Ljava/io/File;) V fixPermissions]
which fix all permissions (so this method changes the permissions for the previous version) to :
- RWX --- --- for a directory,
- RW- --- -- for a file.